Located in one of the most sought-after Non-HOA Neighborhoods of Lake Ida and Eden. This stunning sanctuary awaits its next lucky owner! Brimming with elegance and timeless style, it offers a desirable blend of indoor luxury and outdoor splendor. This home offers a unique blend of suburban tranquility while being a short golf cart ride from Downtown Delray's World-Famous Atlantic Avenue. The Lake Ida and Eden area is renowned for its tight-knit community, scenic lake views, close proximity to 5 top rated schools, 5-star dining, recreational parks and nature preserves. Set on nearly a third of an acre, this property boasts lush landscaping, creating an unparalleled sense of privacy and space. This home features 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, a Den, an attached 2-Car Garage, Impact Windows throughout
, 90 feet of Lake Ida canal water frontage, Saltwater Pool, Boat Dock with lift, 2023 Roof, and Countless Upgrades. Whether you're a boating or fishing enthusiast or someone who cherishes picturesque views and unparalleled comfort, this home checks all the boxes. Schedule a private showing today and experience lakeside living at its finest.
-South Eastern Exposure
-Expansive decking over the wide canal
-Large Covered Boat Dock with Lift
-Seawall & Cap in excellent condition
-Direct access to waterspouts (Canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, Jet Skiing, & Motorboating from Private Dock)
-Fishing is Superb with Occasional Charter Boats passing, pulling in Peacock, Large & Small Mouth Bass.
- ESPN has done a show about the bass fishing from this homes boat dock
- Split Bedroom Floorplan
-Expansive Tall Ceilings in the Living & Dining Room Area
- Whirlpool bath with shower
- 3 Outdoor Storage Areas
- 18 Palm Trees Adorn the Property with Numerous Tropical Plantings
- Short Drive to Downtown Delray, The Beaches, & Numerous Shops and Restaurants
- Fantastic neighborhood to walk & bike in with sidewalks on both sides of the street
- COMING SOON, New Bridge at the north end of the canal, to replace the Culvert. Approved and in the budget for Boynton Beach in 2024.